Gleaned from a current Sharkonomics lecture series, here are Stefans’s top 10 tips on how to swim faster into the future.
Best received was point nr. 7!
1. What and who is in the water?
2. Take many small bites. What tastes best?
3. Increase your digital skills.
4. Employ people outside your industry.
5. Create a corporate culture that is curious about change.
6. Do not deny risk. No one is invulnerable.
7. Stay hungry and never be satisfied.
8. Attitude is more important than technology.
9. Bite into and embrace the future.
10. Dare to fail!
Which of these are most important to you?