10 points for smaller sharks for attack and defence
1. Dive with fleshy friends.
2. Dive below surface to find new opportunities.
3. Team work, like sharing a whale (team workers also taste good).
4. Do less, bite harder (saves energy).
5. Take a test bite (blood in the water is always bad news).
6. Big prey are vulnerable – they underestimate attack from a smaller shark.
7. Bite off the fin (make them sink).
8. Swim together to look bigger and stronger than you actually are.
9. Use social media to find preys and spread buzz.
10. Move faster than your environment.
The Sharkonomics list for small business (smaller sharks).