There are many professionals who have ideas but are struggling to put them into a clear vision. This is why we wrote Your Next Vision – a simple guide on building a business vision. We provide examples, ideas, tools and steps to get you started.
Authors: Aarni Heiskanen, management consultant, and Mikko Taskinen, business coach
One person’s craziness is another person’s reality.
This is my praise for speaker Therése Gedda, a startup CEO and an international speaker about entrepreneurship, startups and performance. Therése is founder and CEO of 30minMBA and she is also now on my blogroll:
Therese is an extraordinary entrepreneur and international motivational speaker. A conductor of energy and magnetism, she engages audiences through her passionate performances, providing audiences with immediate and actionable insights.Combining her background in elite fitness and her extensive professional experience, Therese has motivated people all over the world to reach their goals in both their personal and professional lives.
1. #AI is mindblowing for #business
2. Cool #innovation: Solar panel windows
3. Virtual reality: You need to make it social
4. Every government need a kick-ass CIO
5. Banks – where is the Love?
6. Sharkonomics consultancy services, based on 420 million years of experience, now launched in English
7. 600 car dealers in standing ovation
8. Our culture is based on a blank slate
9. AppleCurrency with Steve Jobs on the coin
10. Book review: The rise of advertising and PR (reklame + PR = sant)