Will corona create a baby boom?
History often repeats itself and when people stay confided at home it results in a baby boom.
Here are 10 ideas on how to create a baby boom of opportunities.
The current crisis is hitting businesses hard on a global scale yet it also offers opportunities. As Albert Einstein once said: “In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity”…so here they are.
- Run a role play at the kitchen table, pretend it is your company’s board table – what decisions will you make today?
- Increase your sales with E-sales! Now that customers have canceled a lot of local meetings, they have more time to meet and listen, but in new ways.
- Human empathy is also needed in non-crisis. It increases attractiveness and meaning. How can you act more humane as a company, both internally and externally, now and in the future?
- How can your company’s behavior change after the crisis? Can working from home become a Friday standard, with AW colleagues in your kitchen? Conferences at home or outdoors?
- What three things would you change first if you return to the company as the post crisis CEO?
- Create a digital action workshop. In a crisis, people want to do more than just talk.
- Create a concrete ”not-to-do list”. When everyone returns full of energy and wants to run in different directions, you can give direction and focus.
- Digitization is finally happening for real! Develop a new meeting software that is better than meeting people in real life.
- Mother Earth comes into balance when everything is standing still. What else would feel good about standing still?
- What more opportunities do you see? Make a list!
Historically, all crises have passed and, as Einstein said, there are opportunities even in difficult times. Wash your hands and create a baby boom of opportunities.