Author of Sharkonomics
Guest Professor (NYU Prague)
Published by Stefan Engeseth on maj 28, 2019 at 10:21 f m
1. How technology can solve overconsumption and save the planet
2. Many of the old organizations will die soon (if they haven’t died already)
3. Genetic differences are the drivers of innovation and evolution
4. Who actually owns the brand – the customers or the company?
5. Old ways, won’t open new doors in new ways
6. From E-Commerce to Word-Commerce
7. Lucire.com: The fall of the influencer
8. Millennials will adopt to workspace as popcorn
9. Innovation: A drone lands at a Tesla car driving at high speed to charge it?
10. Second edition of Complex Chinese Sharkonomics is out now