It’s an amazing feeling to give my first keynote speech on Homo Stupido
After writing my book for seven years, it was amazing to get such emotional and positive feedback on my first keynote speech with Homo Stupido.
SOME POINTS from the speech:
• Are we intelligent enough to handle AI? No! BUT, AI will force us to improve our intelligence! When we don’t have a choice we can do magic by exploring our capabilities.
• Do we really deserve this planet?
• Peace will never be a stupid idea.
• Our language functions as an algorithm for behavior
• Do we have a choice to not be stupid?
• I believe AI could make us smarter and kinder.
Thanks to the audience, Stefan Petersson, David Holm and the rest of the Dream Team at AIM North 2022!
Ps planing to releace this book after the summer.