Archive for mars, 2015
1. Anyone wanting to survive in today’s dangerous and rapidly evolving business waters?
2. Virgin Cruises attack cruise lines business
3. Press release: Ikea will move into fashion next, predicts Swedish author Stefan Engeseth
4. Is stand-up a good startup?
5. The one who cares about women wins marketing!
6. AppleCurrency with Steve Jobs on the coin
7. Move or die: Learning too slow is always too late
8. How Reebok lifted their brand when the escalators died in Stockholm’s subway
9. #richardbranson: To survive, companies have to behave like sharks – if they don’t keep moving they will drown
10. How Sir Tim Berners-Lee invented the World Wide Web by cracking the code: Not invented here!
Virgin is the kind of company that always makes waves in every industry they attack. Mostly they attack businesses that are stuck in history. Why? Old industries are often fat and happy. Branson is probably the best business shark to attack those that are unwilling or unable to change. I wrote about Branson in my latest book Sharkonomics it seems like his competitors did not read it. Virgin is a vital competitor for any line of business, and Virgin will strike again – whether it is up in the air, or on land, in space or on the sea.
We plan to shake up the cruise industry and deliver a holiday that customers will absolutely love.
Richard Branson. Source: Article by Natalie Clarkson, Content Executive at Virgin.com.
Anyone wanting to survive in today’s dangerous and rapidly evolving business waters could do worse than feast on the many lessons in Sharkonomics, and take a bite out of the competition by learning from sharks. The key being that companies not constantly moving and developing, will sink like a shark to the bottom and die.
Keith Appleton, The Nassau Guardian / UK Institute of Leadership & Management
Our goal is to be an bootcamp for young employes.
CEO Christian Lagerlöf, Vapiano Sweden. Speech quoted from lecture at Swedbank with permission.
How to turn online traffic into cash?
Public question at Outfox Your Competition
If you are anywhere near Sweden, do not miss Webcoast if you work with Internet. The social media tribe in Scandinavia will be there. Hang out with social media heroes as Martin Lindeskog, also think Johan Lange will be there. If I can I will swim over but if not, please anyONE there please report how it was.
On the international woman´s day I want to celebrate the woman in marketing by pointing out the one who cares about women wins the marketing.
Why? Because women are outstanding in spreading the word and very much dominating the social media.