Archive for december, 2012
Read this sharp Sharkonomics review from the US tour in Chicago.
…nature works @ a higher level than strategy. The problem with reading books & implementing what you read is that they require deep dives into research, which takes a lot of time. When you finally see a sign that there’s a shark behind you, it’s too late to do anything about it & it eats you up.
Michael Muth, Intlalliances.wordpress.com
1. Tablet War Week: Will look small if Facebook jumps in the water
2. 6 Ways Apple Becomes Prey for Sharks
3. The Sharkonomics tour whetted American appetites
4. Alexander Osterwalder and Sharkonomics at IRMs conference: Business Model innovation 2012
5. Interviewing Weta Digital crew member Victor Huang
6. Theatre vs. Organic food: Flowers from my Mother’s Garden
7. Obama please elect the American people to be their own president
8. How Sir Tim Berners-Lee invented the World Wide Web by cracking the code: Not invented here!
9. 4 Leadership Principles of Sharks
10. 10 points for smaller sharks for attack and defence
The man, the myth, the legend Philip Kotler met our Stefan in Chicago at The Kellogg School of Management.
Few people have meant as much to marketing knowledge as Professor Philip Kotler.
To meet the person gave a legendary memory.