I am now writing my fourth book, so I will take a blog break in my blogging. Wishing you the best summer ever – if you’re looking for good blogs to read I recommend the blogroll on this blog. Will get back with more information regarding my next book, when its grown into the fourth book (will reveal tittle later on).
Archive for juli, 2011
Watch Seth Godin pointing out how to build real networks in social media networking.
Thanks to Carin Balfe Arbman for sending link to this video.
J.K. Rowling is a genius in telling and spreading stories that make us believe in fairy-tells. Pottermore.com over 1 million subscribers even before it open. By being one with the fans will J.K. Rowling create a story out of 18.000 un published words that ‘make.believe’ in never ending story of Harry Potter. J.K. Rowling is by here self smarter than most of the traditional business world, she know how to put sparks on an product – step by step and make it believable. Therefor I believe that here choice of association with Sony, for here website Pottermore.com can be magic for their future if they transform their slogan: “make.believe“ in to something magical.
Pottermore is a free website that builds an exciting online experience around the reading of the Harry Potter books.
Through Pottermore, Sony will be able to reach both current and future generations of Harry Potter fans, and introduce them to products and services beyond their imagination.
Daniel Pink is what I would call a change engine for the business world. In this show is he shearing his engine-power with the world.
About once a month, I open the phone lines for an hour — and a special guest and I take your questions about work, business, life and everything else. Think of it as ”Car Talk” . . . for the human engine. Join us for our next broadcast or listen to previous episodes below.
Daniel H. Pink
Next show is Tuesday July 12.
1. If Apple would start a bank it would happen over one night
2. Exclusive interview: Petter Stordalen – Undisputed Champion of the Nordic hotel market and a self-made billionaire!
3. Adweek.com: Saab will launch an ad agency
4. Seven lectures on how to increase sales with Social media at Selldorado
5. Jerry Seinfeld spinned the Globe around
6. Olympic Games in marketing
7. From YouTube to YouPorn
8. The Google city is born (video)
9. Nokia + Apple = Steve Jobs (new CEO at Nokia)
10. Will Microsoft purchase Skype by using AngelList?