The Swedish news site Ny Teknik writes that FBI now is undercover also in Second Life (read more on FBI). The question I ask my self is: Are FBI then is going to build a jail in Second Life? It would make it easier for their lawyers to put your avatar in jail (ore is this going to make the second reality to real?).
Archive for april, 2007
See the film “The Great Global Warming Swindle” (for free), it is clear the opposite of Al Gores film “An Inconvenient Truth.” Al Gore will not buy you any popcorn ore join you watching it. It is not as well done as Al Gores film but it gives another dimension. Al does in his great film often refer to “the nature plan.” It is about the interpretation of “the nature plan” scientist cant agree on what’s the “truth” are. For me it feels like where al on the Titanic again and this time some scientist are saying we will not hit the iceberg for it is now melting!
But still it is good to here and sees the opposite what ever is the truth.
Last week was Al Gore in Stockholm, Sweden; he did plant his green seed in media and lectures. Today I did find the grass rots coming up to surface. Parked cars in Stockholm did get a green parking fine. The cars how got summer tyres got a message at the window saying: “Thank you for saving the environment by driving with summer tyres!” A positive message that will spread positive buzz – it where saying this person is making a difference and you can do it to!
On the cars with studded tyres where the paper saying it with a handmade painted green sun saying: “Change to summer tyres you to! Did you now that your studded tyres are bad for the environment. So please change tyres. Have a nice day!” This message was not that happy but the person getting it could see that the others where giving a positive massage an can then not say to itself that this is al negative information. If the person changes the tyres he will feel that I make a difference and maybe I get the positive message next time. None of the message had any sender (grass rots don’t need it to grow).
Al this is coming from that Al Gore was here spreading his green seeds last week so people felt that they can make a difference, before we al will end up on an earth Titanic. So if you have a bit of paper around you recycle it into a message on a car around you today. This genius way of spreading green grassroots can spread as tyres roll al over the world. Al Gores green seeds is spreading global in his proactive movie: “An Inconvenient Truth” it is a must see if you live on this planet and don’t wants so swim for the rest of your life!
Read ONE good press clip from the Czech leading marketing magazine Regal (PDF). In the article you will learn how not to end up in the brand guillotine.
Summer means being outside with your laptop. It also means that the sun will dazzle into your laptop so you wont see less than a half email. I did find a lot of socks for my feet on Google. But why not make a sock that you put your lap top computer in? This new Laptop sock, should blocking the sun from coming in from the sides and let only clean air into the computer. It can also bee good to use in places as the airport for security reasons. The design of it can be exactions of the personality for the consumer using it. A way of showing your personality, it would also compensation for boring laptop design. It can tell something about your interest: Soccer team, sport, community and maybe show that you are a Second Life personality sitting here in Real Life. It could exclusively been sold in Second Life. Should this new Laptop sock be fore free, provided by sponsors?
Nicolai Wadstrom did listed my blog, with a list of blogs that he would like to spread, original post is here. For me Fredrik Wackå always going to be a big part of the rots to the Swedish blogosphere tree. Mapping the Swedish blogosphere online as a digital tree is a good initiative, but it would also been cool to plant a real tree. Then we can build a tribe around it and meet offline to. Where should this real tree be planted (city? Outside SVT? Tv4? Googles offiece? Etc?).
So please follow these simple instructions (translated from Swedish):
Kopiera alltså texten nedan om du känner dig träffad av instruktionerna.
– Copy ALL text and ALL links below –
1. Paste the text in a new blog entry. Just before the text write a short notice where you describe the list and link to the blogger that added you. This is very important, as it avoids duplicate links. Also because somebody added you, it’s nise to given them an extra incoming link.
2. Take the list under “Mina 3 tillägg” below and add them under “Originallistan”. Feel free to change the textlink for your own blog to vary the keywords on your incoming links.
3. Add up to (max) 3 bloggs under the headline “Mina 3 tillägg”
4. Contact the ones you added under “Mina 3 tillägg” and ask them to do the same.
— Kopiera ALL text och ALLA länkar nedan —
1. Klistra in texten i ett nytt blogginlägg. Precis innan den kopierade texten skriver du ett kort stycke där berättar om listan och länkar till den bloggaren som lade till dig på listan. Det här är viktigt eftersom det därmed inte skapas duplicerade inlägg. Eftersom någon också lade till dig på listan torde det inte var för mycket begärt att bjuda på en extra inlänk till den personen.
2. Ta listan under “Mina 3 tillägg” från bloggen som lade till dig och lägg till dem under rubriken “Originallistan”. Känn dig fri att ändra länktexten till din egen blogg för att få varierade nyckelord i dina kommande inlänkar.
3. Lägg själv till max 3 st bloggar under “Mina 3 tillägg”
4. Kontakt de som du har lagt till och be dem göra samma sak.
Nicolai Wadstrom (Nicolai Wadström)
DetectiveMarketing.com – Stefan Engeseth
Fyra nyanser av brunt
Nobel Prize Winner
SEO Sverige – sökmotoroptimering
Update 8 April:
Did not find it first but one of the most updated person in the Swedish blogosphere is Lars Johansson and he has started a blog.